Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tell me...



So tell me what you want, what you really want, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigga zip ahhhhhhh...
Sigh if only there were Spice Girls in this mix, maybe someday, but not today hehe.
Here it is, the brand spanking new mix by In Order To Danse, enjoy.
Feedback is always appreciated.

What You Want Mix

1. Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around Comes Around (Sebastien Leger Remix)
2. Mylo - Continental Love
3. Hollywood (Jacques Lu Cont's Remix)
4. Armand Van Helden - Playmate (Jesse Rose Remix)
5. Basement Jaxx - Take Me Back To Your House (Speaker Junk Remix)
6. Zya & Bada feat. Timbaland - The Way I Are (Axwell Original)
7. Just Jack - Writers Block (Thomas Gold Remix)
8. Goose - Bring It On (MSTRKRFT JFK remix)
9. Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (MSTRKRFT Remix)
10. The Klaxons - Golden Skans (Switch Mix)
11. Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back (Richard Vissions Remix)
12. New Young Pony Club - Ice Cream (Tiga Remix)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ack the link to download is dead =(

chrisb said...

it's fixed now
we down for a bit there, phew.

Unknown said...

hey chris, just reviewed this mix for beatroute - awesome mix, awesome art.. really enjoyed it!

Contributors