Friday, June 01, 2007

From Germany with love...



The Operator has hooked us up with this mix of all his own productions. We're gonna have to fly this German import out sometime so we can all rock out to his sound live. He's even got some singing in some of his new work, can't wait to check more of that out. Well without further hesitation here is The Operator in the mix...

Operator - Operating

1.TONLABOR
2.THE 1ST TIME
3.MODIFY
4.MACHINES (DON'T HAVE HEARTS)
5.TELL YOU
6.DEMOLITION DISCO
7.ZIFFERN
8.I LOVE BIKINIS
9.DANCE PROGRAM
10.WATCH IT BURN
11.SUPERBIKE
12.30,000 FEET AND RISING

2 comments:

chrisb said...

Ok I love this, I didn't honestly listen to it until I posted it but I love it, thanks again Matt, you rock!

Unknown said...

It sounds alright. I really like the first 20 minutes or so, then it slows a bit for me...hence I haven't listened to the last half yet.

Contributors