Sunday, February 04, 2007

Glitch Mob



We've got the california glitch crew coming up to Alberta to do shows in Calgary & Edmonton.
I'll be playing the show on the 17th @ The Royal Canadian Legion No.1 (116 7th ave SW) here in Calgary.

February is shaping up pretty nicely after a wild night last friday @ I Love Techno. It was our 5th annual and we have sets from Dj Anx as well as the Sweet Zombie Jesus Mix, they'll be up on here asap. But until then I've got a sample from my playlist for the Glitch Mob show.

The track is a collaboration between Modeselektor & Apparat, it came from this compilation disc. I'd like to see these guys do a album together especially since I still can't get enough of Modeselektor's Hello Mom! album.

Moderat feat. Paul St.Hilarire - Let Your Love Grow

No comments:

Contributors